Cleaning work gloves
Rarely the most interesting stage of a construction site, cleaning is nevertheless essential. It involves cleaning the site area as well as the various tools and machines used for the work. As such, the cleaning process involves the use of chemical products. They make it possible to thoroughly and efficiently clean each element.
Cleaning work gloves protect your hands from corrosive and aggressive skin products. Indeed, some cleaning products may incorporate substances that are good for stripping, but can damage the skin. This harmfulness is increased with frequent use.
As a result, cleaning gloves need to be impermeable to these products in order to protect your hands. It is therefore essential to choose cleaning gloves that comply with EN 374. This implies that the gloves protect against chemical products and micro-organisms.
This standard is laid down in:
● EN 374-2 which provides protection against the penetration of chemical products and micro-organisms
● EN 374-3 which guarantees protection against the permeation of hazardous non-gas chemical products
Note that the EN ISO 374-1 standard is now divided into 3 categories of cleaning work gloves:
● Type A cleaning gloves: they are suitable for a contact greater than or equal to 30 minutes with at least 6 chemical products
● Type B cleaning gloves: they are suitable for a contact greater than or equal to 30 minutes with at least 3 chemical products
● Type C cleaning gloves: they are suitable for a contact greater than or equal to 10 minutes with at least 1 chemical product
The EN 388 standard is also useful in certain situations. Indeed, it indicates that the gloves protect against mechanical risks and more particularly against cuts and abrasive surfaces.
Dulary cleaning gloves
Our Dulary range of cleaning gloves is divided into 5 categories.
You can choose between 3 types of single-use cleaning gloves: powdered latex gloves, powdered vinyl gloves and non-powdered nitrile gloves. These gloves are suitable for most cleaning tasks and comply with EN 374-5.
However, if you need more heavy-duty gloves that you can wear several times, opt for the Yellow Household or Black Neoprene models. The former are made of natural latex with cotton flocking. The outer surface is adhesive. These gloves comply with EN 374 and EN 388 (1010).
Black neoprene cleaning work gloves are made of polychloroprene and latex, with a flocked cotton interior. Their outer surface is adhesive. These gloves comply with EN 388 (3121) and EN 374-1/2/3 They are heavy-duty, giving them greater versatility and allowing you to keep the same gloves for all site cleaning.